Since we are all trained librarians, it’s our job to educate others about protecting their information.
When thinking about publishing your work, you must be aware of predatory publishing. What is that?! You’ll have to listen and see…
After checking out this episode, we suggest that you look at these sources. They will help you to decipher whether or not you are being scammed:
- BEALL’S List of Predatory Publishers
- University of Alberta Libraries’ Library Guide on Predatory Publishing
- USask Library Predatory Publishing Guide
- CARL: How to Assess a Journal
- University Affairs: How to Identify Predatory Journals
Did we miss anything important? Let’s work together to make a comprehensive list!